Determinants of Health Walking Tours
These educational walking tours, developed by Masters of Public Health students at Queen's University, aim to improve knowledge of the determinants of health and show how these determinants impact the health of Kingston residents. Each walking tour focuses on a different determinant of health. The audio for the walking tours can be downloaded as an MP3 file and the accompanying guides can be printed and taken along on the walking tours.
- Built Environment Walking Tour
- Early Childhood Development Walking Tour
- Nutrition and Food Insecurity Walking Tour
- Social Environment Walking Tour
- Housing and Homelessness Walking Tour